How Number of Words Effect SEO Articles?
Do you wonder what was a blog post or landing page’s ideal word count? The statistic has been a changing target over the years.
I’d advise any site to be at least 250 words 20 years ago. Around the time, 250 words were perceived to be too much content.
The content of your website is the basis for each SEO approach that you use on your website. The oil that drives the vehicle is simply the fuel. So, how much gas or content does the search ranking have to impact?
How Content Length & Word Count Affects Google Rankings
For the highest word count per site, the best SEO results are not given a clearly defined answer. We suggest developing website content on the basis of key factors rather than specific word counts based on the SERP rankings of our own clients. It is because it is understood that the length of content is determined by the brand and customer base instead of a blanket word count.
In accordance with the above review, content which is considered rich and of high values with a decent number of words can gain additional links. It makes the search engine more common.
The organization tracked 500 posts and their word numbers in a survey conducted by Moz, which can be seen in this map.
As is obvious, the number of words per article is directly correlated with the number of link back pages. The more words your content will have, the more likely it is to be linked with your content, and therefore the better your search engine content will perform.
b) More Words, More SEO Techniques
The average density of keywords for an article is 2.4%. The more words your content has, the more keywords will be included, and again, the more popular the search engines will be. It will also make your followers much easier to find your posts.
The more words you normally have in your text, the more you can use subheadings. This can also help to increase the SEO rating of your content (depending on your industry).
c) Word count for SEO depends on:
i) The Complexity or simplicity of your content
- As mentioned above, write content from the website to answer questions of your customers. SEO has a significant content size. Make sure you are detailed about your materials.
Businesses write content on products that provide a summary of their quality or distribution. We suggest that you write content explaining the process because it makes your company special when answering customers’ common questions.
- We also recommend structuring questions as if you’re asking them on your mobile with the trend towards voice search. Don’t ask or write, “Best SEO website content-length” or “Best SEO website word count”. You should ask “Why is SEO’s best site word count?”
But first brainstorm and then write down your questions essentially in a way that your customers can talk or ask.
ii) Quality of the content
- Your copy should be written in quality over volume, regardless of content length. Do not include text fill or fluff to only prolong the content. Write down what you need and answer questions to clarify your services.
- Write a personalized version of your own website. Don’t “borrow” content from other websites. The reason is Google treats the content as a duplicate, and it will likely have an impact on your results.
d) Optimal Word-Count For SEO Rankings
You would recommend at least 300 words per page. Make sure you create separate content for each site and know that certain pages may only have three hundred words, while others are more than one thousand words.
e) Preferred Length of Next SEO Post
It should be obvious now that I prefer and suggest lengthy papers (above 1500 words) and this is why:
- You can continuously increase organic traffic, both in the short and long run, by publishing long and informative evergreen content.
- Long content in Google is a reality. It is a reality.
- Long-form reports also get more coverage and criticism from social media.
- If your articles are long, it is easier to offer unique and original content. Short content is harder to distinguish from other short content already available on the web.
- You can easily add more internal links to other pages of your website with long articles and keep users active while increasing your bounce rate.
- Long posts (subject to interest), take more time to read so that users spend more time on your good website.
- By running background marketing, you can increase your gain because advertisement is more important, and as your ad units can be shown ‘more space’ without your website loaded with ads.
Your focus should be on quality, no matter how long the copy is. Don’t just hit a magical number of words with fluff or filler text. Write down what it takes to help potential clients understand and answer questions, that’s what is an ideal word count for the SEO article.